A2: Connect present An Arts & Education Expo
Teachers, Arts Organisations & Artists FREE Arts & Education Expo
A2: Connect the Regional Arts & Education Network present an Arts & Education Expo in partnership with Chapter Arts Centre.
The day includes:
- The launch of A2:Connect’s online marketing tool. This unique app devised and created by A2:Connect will enable teachers and artists to post opportunities for collaboration, access each other's work, initiate joint projects, share skills and start fruitful relationships.
- A chance to meet and network with teachers, diverse arts organisations artists and Creative Agents,
- 3 Practical Schools workshops
- An opportunity to attend a meeting and workshop on a new Digital Competency Framework presented by Engage Cymru.
- Market place of artists stalls and exhibitions.
- A2: Connect Networking meeting . A discussion on creative schools projects that cut through and dissolve the boundaries and barriers inherent in the usual school day, timetable, curriculum and structure.
A CALL TO ARTISTS : If you are an artist who would like the opportunity to exhibit your work at the A2: Connect Arts & Education Expo on Wednesday 14th February, please contact Patricia@artsactive.org.uk to book your space. Deadline for booking, no later than Friday 26 January 2018.
To book your place, please click on https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/a2-connect-cyflwyno-expo-celfyddyd-ac-addysgpresent-an-arts-education-expo-tickets-41820298639.