CL1C Terms + Conditions
1. The Chapter CL1C Card is issued by and remains the property of Chapter Cardiff Ltd., who retain the right to withdraw the card at any time, or to alter, amend or terminate the CL1C Card scheme without notice.
2. Chapter reserves the right to vary the points issued on qualifying purchaces.
3. Points cannot be used for the purchase on which the points have been awarded.
4. Where tickets are purchased with CL1C points: in the case of refunds, points will be re-credited to your CL1C Card. No cash refunds will be given in these circumstances.
5. Any product may be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Chapter.
6. You do not qualify for points on purchases that you pay for with points.
7. Points can only be exchanged for cinema or theatre tickets or other items included in the scheme and have no monetary value.
8. The CL1C Card does not allow points to be used as part payment. The full number of points is required and these wil be deducted from the total on your card.
9. If no transactions have occurred using the Chapter CL1C Card for a period of over 365 days all points may be lost.