Festive Food Fair 2017
Chapter is doing it again and showcasing the best local Welsh produce!
Stock up on Christmas treats, stocking fillers, gorgeous chocs, tasty cheese, delicious meats and something special from the Caffi Bar.
For one day only! Free entry!
Festive fun in the garden with the RSPB
Join the RSPB in our Community Garden for free foodie activities for wildlife. Make festive fat balls for the birds to hang in your garden, plant a winter veg pot for slugs and hunt for and learn a little bit more about the bugs lunching on leaves in the Community Garden.
- The Parsnipship - Vegetarian and Vegan treats
- Inner City Pickle - Chutney, pickles, jams, curds, relishes
- Tast Natur - Artisan botanical syrups
- Pipes Beer - Artisan bottled beers
- Field Bar Wine - Handmade fruit and flower wines and gin liqueurs
- Bute Park Nurseries - Festive plants - poinsettia, etc
- Ridiculously Rich by Alana - Luxury handmade cakes
- Canton Community Garden - Honey
- Shirley's Raw Chocolate - Raw chocolate bars
- The Handmade Chocolate Emporium - Handmade Artisan Chocolates
- Ciao Bella - Italian fine foods
- Greek Desserts - Doughnuts, baklava
- Cheese Pantry - Cheese
- Teifi Cheese Company/Da Mhile Distillery - Artisan raw milk cheeses / organic farmhouse gin, whisky and liqueurs
- Alex Gooch Sourdough - Speciality breads
- Pips for Milk - Artisan Hot chocolate