National Lottery Cinema Day
Posted on: 21 Sep 2018
Did you know every time you play The National Lottery you’re supporting British film as well as community projects in your local area?
To say THANK YOU we’re inviting you to join us and see a film on Lotto at Chapter on Sunday 30th September 2018 to be a part of the National Lottery Cinema Day. From cinematic classics, modern day masterpieces and new releases there will be something for everyone, all you need is your Lotto ticket purchased purchased online or in store for draws between 26th and 29th September to get a free adult cinema ticket on National Lottery Cinema Day.*
National Lottery players have helped fund thousands of projects across the British film industry, since 1994 they have supported and nurtured new talent through nationwide training & development schemes as well as engaging the next generation through educational initiatives in local schools and at BFI Academies. Their support has also helped British filmmakers to create extraordinary films such as The King’s Speech, Suffragette, Viceroy’s House and Pride and work with the BFI to engage new audiences through the BFI Film Audience Network and the BFI Audience Fund.
Tickets for the screenings are only available on the day from our box office, we’re anticipating the day to be very popular so we suggest getting your tickets early on the day - tickets will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
The films you can see at Chapter are:
- 11am: When Marnie Was There (Kotatsu Festival Screening)
- 2pm: The Little Stranger (relaxed screening)
- 3.20pm: Psychic School Wars (Kotatsu Festival Screening)
- 5pm: Leave No Trace
- 7pm: Attack on Titan: The Roar of Awakening (Kotatsu Festival Screening)
- 7.30pm: The Little Stranger
*Terms and Conditions Apply:
- One Lotto ticket provides free entry for one adult to any film of their choosing on Sunday 30th September 2018 only.
- Under 16s are not eligible for free tickets.
- All Lotto tickets purchased for draws between 26th and 29th September qualify for free entry for one adult to any film of their choosing on Sunday 30th September 2018 at Chapter. Each participating cinema has the right to refuse entry in the event of a venue reaching capacity, as well as for any other circumstances.
- Participants can see any film of their choosing providing that the screening is not at full capacity, and subject to standard film age certification regulations.
- Free tickets can only be claimed, in person, on Sunday 30th September 2018. They cannot be booked in advance.
- Free tickets have no cash value.
- The promoter is Chapter Arts Centre.
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.