Y Tŵr / The Tower
Gan/By Gwenlyn Parry
“loving ‘til it hurts … hurting ‘til it’s love”
Two people, trapped in love, ascend an isolated tower.
Torn between desire and resentment, a tender patchwork of their life together – both real and imagined – emerges.
An expansive study of relationships, memory and the limits of love by one of Wales’ most important playwrights.
Performed in Welsh, with English surtitles.
Award-winning Invertigo Theatre Company reunites the critically-acclaimed team behind their 2013 sell-out production of Saer Doliau (Doll Mender) at the Finborough Theatre, London.
- Gwraig / Woman: Catherine Ayers
- Gŵr / Man: Steffan Donnelly
- Cyfarwyddwr / Director: Aled Pedrick
- Dylunydd / Designer: Charley Fone
- Goleuadau / Lights: Joe Price
- Cerddoriaeth / Music: Tom Recknell
- Rheolwr Llwyfan / Stage Manager: Claire Williams
- Media Partner: The New Current
- Cynhyrchu / Production: Steffan Donnelly & Invertigo Theatre Company
Supported by Arts Council Wales and Welsh Government
Gallery images: Savannah Photographic